Welcome to my blog!

by - February 26, 2021

 Hello and welcome to my blog. 

Well here's a simple intro about this blog and the theme.. 

I am a person that sees the best in a every situation and people sometime think that I'm un-opinionated, which is not true because I truly am. Well I think generally we humans are pretty opinionated about most things. I just tend to not talk about my opinions because I believe that everything has its reasons and my opinions aren't going to change anything. I'm probably wrong but here we are. Nevertheless, I have challenged myself to step out of my comfort zone and to put some opinions out there, so this blog is my attempt to test the water.


I don't have a specific genre for this blog. It is going to be about anything that runs through my mind, which could be as bleak as how I can spend hours zoning out on certain days to the most controversial discussions. And of course, if you are reading and you think, well I wonder what's her opinions about this? Then just drop me an email or comment on my post, whichever you are most comfortable with and I would love to find out more about the topics and share my thoughts about it. However meanwhile, I will be sharing whatever that crosses my mind.


So that's what my blog in going to be about. 


A little about myself so you know whose mind are all these thoughts coming from. 

I am currently an engineer in the chaotic corporate world. Growing up, I absolutely loved writing and scripting play dialogues. I did write short stories back then, which probably got thrown away some time down the road. During university days, I had a blog that I wrote to keep myself busy, but over time I got busier and kept that aside. And after 5 years, here I am.. Back to doing what I love doing, writing. But this time it is challenging because I am attempting something new, which may or may not work out for me. Either way, it is going to be a learning experience and I really hope that all my readers enjoy the content. 


Have an amazing day wherever you are. 


Lots of Love, K

You May Also Like

0 comments